Re: Rapid Response Team

Hi Andrew

EOs role is outreach and education -   but not interpretation of the
guidelines or repairing and copyediting our working documents
(Understanding and Techniques docs).

This  Rapid Response group would

1) Triage the requests and refer people elsewhere when their questions
should be sent/handled elsewhere

2) Handling the easy one where we need to fix our docs

3) Draft answers to the hard ones - for review of the full group and
then fixing out docs.

We have found that some things are easier to cover in context so we
have talked about a casebook to capture some things that are not clear
from our docs but hard to cover by changes in our docs.   That is
still under discussion though.

Gregg