From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Loretta Guarino Reid
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:22 PM
To: WCAG
Subject: Policy on Third Party Techniques

When last we visited this topic, our draft proposal was
<http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Externally_Submitted_Techni
ques_Proposal>
or
<http://tinyurl.com/cea9zd>

Let's use this as a starting point for our discussion. Is this still
the policy we want to propose? Do we want to consider any
modifications?

Loretta