WCAG Theme Song Update

An astute person pointed out a grammar typo in the WCAG Theme song video.
I'll be able to get back into the video editing place after Christmas to fix
it. But YouTube doesn't allow swapping videos to the same player container
(url). So I'll just leave that copy up as is, since it has a bunch of hits
and is referenced on blogs etc... But if anyone is thinking about using the
video and doesn't want the typo, let me know. I can provide a clean copy
with no typo.

Luckily, the WCAG 2.0 doesn't have any typos <smile>

The theme song is here:

http://www.eramp.com/wcag_theme_song.htm

The YouTube address is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtuna2AWvqk