Re: Accessibilit Supported Technolgoy

Hi Alex

    Your conclusion is in synch with what we found.   In working on
documenting accessibility support we found that what we really are
talking about is  "uses" of technology (or features of technology)
(  e.g  USE of alt on IMG    or  USE of alt on AREA).

    So we need to say that
"When relying on AT (and access features in browsers) to make content
meet a success criterion,
  authors must use technologies and features of technologies in a way
that is supported by AT (and access features in browsers)".

We can find ways to say that in plainer language but that is the gist
- and I think it agrees with your conclusion if I read it correctly

Let me take a crack at edits to the docs to reflect this -- that also
incorporate our previous discussions in the group on this which also
came to roughly the same conclusion.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center