RE: 1) Fix to Understanding 1.4.3 Contrast

Hi Sofia,

I'm not sure I understand your comment.  There are no other exemptions in
1.4.3. like you describe.   No business purpose exemption.

Can you explain what you mean?

(Alt text is still there.  But without this note a company with a medium
blue logo would have to change the color of its logo for example.)

Thanks

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.