RE: Style sheet switcher (was RE: technique drafts)

Hi Cynthia,

At 18:54 10/01/2008, Cynthia Shelly wrote:

>In that case, I am probably not the best person to write this
>technique.  Would you like to take it, Christophe?

OK, I'll take it.

Best regards,

Christophe

---
Please stop inviting me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other
anti-social networks. You may have agreed to their "privacy policy",
but I haven't.

--
Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442