Re: seeking clarification

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:57:59AM -0700, Sofia Celic wrote:

> The intent of the technique is not about swapping text and images, as
> suggested by the survey comments. The intent is to provide a control within
> the web page that will change the size of text within the page. The in-page

  This is an intent I would question. Having in-page and per-site controls
  that differ from site to site is no help at all, in my opinion. Can
  you explain how someone with cognitive disability would benefit from
  having to, however easily, learn /new/ interfaces from site to site?

  (Yes, seriously :)
--
 -  Tina Holmboe           siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
                 http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net