Re: Technique H49: screen reader support for sub and sup

Hello christophe,
Result of a quickcheck:
JAWS 7.1 reads all of those examples perfectly
JAWS 8 fails to read  them. If one reads the line
character by character, it does announce the markup
only if a digit is in the sub / sup and that too only
for the digit.
In example 4 for instance, where x+1 is marked up, it
only announces the digit 1 as being marked up.
It reads example 5 ok in character mode.
Sailesh Panchang
www.deque.com
spanchang02@yahoo.com

--- Christophe Strobbe