RE: Mouse-over Previews

The difference is that those mouse over drop down menus were not really
an obstacle to people using screen magnification.  Yes, they were
something to be accounted for.  Yes, these newer Mouse-over Previews
also require keyboard equivalents.

My concern is that people with low vision do not generally find
keyboard-accessible alternatives to be wholly satisfying.  But it was
all we could come up with during the call.  I will be looking into this
some more, so if anyone has an idea, please drop me a note off-list.