FW: [teitac-websoftware] Color

>From TEITAC (508)  discussion.

I think Sailesh's edit is a good editorial one to make.

CHANGE  "simultaneously visually evident",   TO   "simultaneously evident
visually"

ALSO another related (non Sailesh) change

 CHANGE  "conveyed by color differences"  TO    "conveyed by difference in
color"

Does anyone think that is less clear or changes the meaning?

Here is the context.

CURRENT WORDING

1.4.1 Use of Color: Any information
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#informationbycolordef>  that is conveyed
by color differences is also simultaneously visually evident without the
color differences

PROPOSED NEW WORDING

1.4.1 Use of Color: Any information
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#informationbycolordef>  that is conveyed
by difference in color is also simultaneously evident visually without the
color difference.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

  _____