Re: Starting over (was: RE: Report on WCAG2 comments relating to cognitive, learning, and language disabilities)

I don't think the distinction between Types 2 and 3 is an issue of intent,
but whether the web page is also satisfying the other WCAG success criteria.
Type 2 would, and Type 3 wouldn't.

Loretta