Re: Report on WCAG2 comments relating to cognitive, learning, and language disabilities

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001OctDec/0455.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001OctDec/0456.html

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 13 Mar 2007, at 13:38, David MacDonald wrote:

Hi Lisa

I have tried to follow the links below to the techniques and they are
dead links (404 errors). Do you by chance have those emails handy to
send. I would like to see the techniques you are describing to see if
they are (1) achievable reliably (2) testable (3) solve the problem.

Thanks

David MacDonald

access empowers people...

         ...barriers disable them...