RE: Not described in words

About putting all the timing issues under 2.2

As currently worded, 2.2 governs the user's ability to control time
limits set by the content on reading or interaction.

I'm not sure that cases where output must be directly proportional to
the input (i.e., analog input) would really belong here: it's not really
a "time limit," and it doesn't feel like the same kind of user-control
issue, either.

So if we wanted to deal with that specific concern under 2.2 we might
have to rewrite the Guideline text *and* the text of 2.2.1, and I worry
that There Be Dragons...

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.