From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Loretta Guarino Reid
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:04 PM
To: Christophe Strobbe
Cc: WCAG
Subject: Re: SC 2.4.6 (Focus order) and (reverse) tab order

This sounds like a case where the web page is being navigated
sequentially, but in the opposite order. Do we need to add a common
failure for checking the opposite order. (Is this really common)? Or
amend the test procedure to test in both directions?

Loretta

<http://www.bentoweb.org/ts/XHTML1_TestSuite2/testfiles/sc3.2.5_l3_027.html>
.