RE: Flash 8 and text resizing

Yep, using ems is the easiest way to achieve text and content resizing.
Looks good.

The captioning is interesting - it is too bad that you can't use the
FLVPlayback component - we've recently provided a set of skins for this
component that support captioning
(http://blogs.adobe.com/accessibility/2006/10/captionskins.html). In a
quick test it looks like the cc button you have doesn't work beyond the
current caption - when the next caption comes up the captions reappear
even if I turned them off with the button.

AWK

r&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=146>

> Jonathan Livingston
> seagull:<http://www.webmultimediale.org/cms/index.php?module=p
agemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=147>