RE: Editorial Survey #1 is up

Why wouldn't words on the page be indexed?

The phrase on the page could be either

"This is an alternate version for foo.blat"
Or "foo.blat is an alternate version for this."

Both should be found in a word search of  "alternate version" and
"foo.blat".  No?

(by the way - in both of the above foo.blat is the non-conformant page. The
second one is for those who want to have the conformant page be the
'original' and the non-conformant page the "alternate version". )

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.