RE: can you clarify what you mean?

Thanks  Sean,

Ben can you make the Minor Edit change Sean suggests.  It is editorial and
it looks good.

Sean,   I don't see any difference from what you have listed below as "what
we agreed to"  and what is in the guidelines.  (maybe you looked at it
before Ben had a chance to make all the changes from our meeting last week.
Check out the current draft and see if you see any differences.  Might be
one but I couldn't find one.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

  _____