RE: Audio background amendment

I'm OK with it being clarified in the how to meet.

Let me take a stab.

The current intent is:

Individuals who use screen reading software can find it hard to understand
the speech output if there is other audio playing at the same time. This
difficulty is exacerbated when the screen reader's speech output is software
based (as most are today) and is controlled via the same volume control as
the sound. <add>Therefore, it is important that the user be able to turn off
the volume.</add>

<add>Note: Having control of the volume includes being able to reduce its
volume completely. </add>

access empowers people...

        ...barriers disable them...

www.eramp.com