RE: conformance-revs2.htm

Hi Sofia,

We are discussing the proposal this week, but this is a first pass to gather
issues before we start closing out all of the comments.  If you have
additional feedback next week that will be fine.  Try to get as many issues
identified as you can for tomorrow though to make the discussion more
complete.       There are only 4 pages that contain the meat.  (the examples
didn't change much nor the end sections - and the glossary was just included
for reference and  the definitions of Web-Page and "non-commercial user
contributed content").

Thanks

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.