From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Livio Mondini
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:00 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Failure of SC 1.3.1 due to summary attribute in layout tables

On F46, Failure of SC 1.3.1 due to using th elements, caption
elements, or non-empty summary attributes in layout tables, is
explained that using summary attribute for an layout table is an
error. I dont understand why, or maybe explanation is a bit confusing.

"Do not include a summary attribute and do not use the summary
attribute to describe the table as, for instance, "layout table".

Do not include at all or not use summary for a description not
explanatory on table scope?

Example code also is terrible ...

thanks
Livio