RE: Team C survey for 16 November

Have no idea.  Mistake probably.

Are you sure it was?  You can only turn it off on a midnight so three hours
before the call (1 eastern - though often we are late) we set the timeout
date to the previous day to close it so we can do all the tabulations,
summaries etc and prep for the meeting.   So if you look after the fact it
will look like the previous day.    Did you try it Thursday AM and find it
locked down?

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.