RE: grading system of guidelines

Hi Livio,

   If I understand your question you are asking for information on the level
definitions of WCAG and where research is cited.

- we are currently working on the description of the levels. Our old
description was not clear enough and we are reworking based on comment
received and our revisions based on comments received.  We will be posting a
draft of this, in think in the next couple weeks.

- Re research.   Any resources (research, papers, tools) we know that relate
to a provision are included in the section that relates to that success
criteria in the Understanding WCAG 2.0 doc.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.