Re: REVISED Web Page Proposal - Version 2.0

Gregg Vanderheiden schrieb:
> Can you send me your past posts on this?
> We are working on this issue right now and they would be useful

An HTTP response may vary e.g. with specific Accept* request headers,
authentication credentials (Authorization request header), cookies
(Cookie or Cookie2 request header), or the request message body (like
parameters from an HTML form with method="post"). Even CCPP-based
protocols like UAProf can be used to create a response adapted to the
user agent's capabilities or user's preferences.
--
Johannes Koch
Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.