Re: proposal for 4.2.1

I continue to think that we want to put these distinctions into the
definition of ³multiple versions of a Web unit², and not try to spell them
out in a success criterion that is already long, complex, and hard to
understand. If ³multiple versions of the same Web unit² seems less
misleading, we could make that the glossary term.

I think it is a mistake to make this SC cover anything but equivalent Web
units. It doesn¹t strengthen the accessibility impact to permit
non-compliant versions that are out of date and it just introduces more
confusion.

Tim, do you have suggestions for something that is less overloaded than
³version²?

Loretta