From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jason White
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:50 AM
To: WAI WCAG List
Subject: Re: What does WCAG mean by "a set of Web units"

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 09:06:42PM -0500, John M Slatin wrote:
> I think the third definition in Loretta's list might work:

> -       the contents of the conformance statement
Or, to avoid the possibility of interpreting this as meaning the text of
the conformance claim: <blockquote> All Web units within the scope of
conformance. </blockquote>

Somewhere in the guidelines it should be clarified that if a conformance
claim refers only to a single WEb unit, which is linked to other Web
units subject to conformance claims by the same entity, then all such
Web units are aggregated for the purpose of determining the "scope of
conformance".