Re: Is it a problem that WCAG 2.0 doesn't require paying attention to NOFRAME content?

On  6 Aug, Bailey, Bruce wrote:

> Am I mistaken that sites with trivial NOFRAMES content can be WCAG 1.0
> Single A compliant?  I believe that benchmark merely requires that
> frames have meaningful titles.  It is a P2 checkpoint that requires

  You are indeed mistaken. WCAG 1.0, level 'A', checkpoint 1.1 requires
  that text /equivalents/ be provided for frames - that is equivalent
  content/navigation.

  The title issue you mention is likely WCAG 1.0, level 'AA', checkpoint
  12.2.

--
 -       Tina Holmboe                           Greytower Technologies
       tina@greytower.net                      http://www.greytower.net