Re: Techniques Submission Form

Thanks Christophe.

This is the first techniques submission we've received via the form
since 2005 and the problem you ran into is due to a recent change to the
form.

I've sent a request to sysreq to fix the problem. I did receive a copy
of your submission and can re-submit once the problem is resolved.

Thanks,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>