Re: LC-506 - Last Call Issue Resolution Numbering

Hi All,

We're working on a new issue tracking system for comments received
during Last Call. This is where the new numbering scheme is coming from.
The system is not quite ready for primetime yet, but I'll be sending
some additional information about this system soon. No problem to use
the numbers from the Excel sheet for now.

Hope that helps,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>