Re: Commenting on WCAG 2.0 last call draft

Hi Jason,

Thanks for pointing this out. Some of the messages seem to have been
trapped in a queue on the W3C servers. The issue has been resolved and
comments have now been successfully archived.

Thanks much,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>