From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sinesio Lima
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:21 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Accessibility Issues

Hi all,

I'm very interested in identifying metrics that address Web Accessibility Issues. I'm not a developer but i'm working in a research project in Brazil in witch the main focus is in stablishing Service Level Agreements between general internet organizations and entities that have accessibility interests.

Could someone help me with documents (articles etc.) that include definitions of metrics ou possibly some Accessibility SLA-based articles?

This week i've subscribed myself to the mailing lists (html and talk).

Thanks in advance.

Sinésio Lima.