Re: FW: Action Items

I submitted a post [1] in an attempt to complete an action item, from the
10 November 2005 WCAG WG teleconference, re: a new G2.3 success criterion
(SC) that addresses the provision of alternative equivalent content
(issue).    I believe this issue was to be deferred for consideration until
the next version of WCAG, but I didn't want to let the issue (or possibly
the action item?) expire on January 5.

Should I submit a bugzilla entry re: this issue?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005OctDec/0582.html

provision of alternative content for G2.3At 02:51 PM 12/22/2005 -0600, you