Re: Guidelines or Standards

I fully agree. I can't fully understand the sense of previous discussion.

My original point was that it seemed inappropriate to quote a EU
resolution to force us to change some concept in our guidelines. The
rest of the discussion is barely making sense, but maybe it's just me.
If there is a proposal on rewording something about 4.1 success
criteria, I may have missed it.

M-