RE: clean AND CORRECTED guideline1.1_proposal.html

Works for me.
AWK

________________________________

	From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
	Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 10:07 AM
	To: Andrew Kirkpatrick; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
	Subject: RE: clean AND CORRECTED guideline1.1_proposal.html

	Quite  good.

	 I was worried people might focus on pictures part so i looked
in wikipedia but they used the same word.  A little differently though.

	What do you think of this one combined with yours.

	VIDEO is the technology of capturing, recording, processing,
transmitting, and reconstructing moving pictures
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_picture> .

	This is more than we are talking about - since we are just
talking about the result not the process

	I like yours with a slight edit from this.

	 Video: the technology of moving pictures or images. Video can
be made up of animated or photographic images, or both.

	Gregg

	Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
	Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
	Director - Trace R & D Center