From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of John M Slatin
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:18 AM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: definition of perceivable structures

Gregg wrote:

Last week we changed  2.4 L1 SC1 to  Perceivable structures within the
content can be programmatically determined.

My memory is that this change was for GL 1.3 L1 SC1.

I think GL 2.4 L1 SC1 was changed to something like "Navigational mechanisms
within the content can be programmatically determined"

(the June 30 wording for 2.4 L1 SC1 says "Navigation features..."
instead of "m"mechanisms")

John

"Good design is accessible design"
John Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute University of Texas at Austin 1 University station
Stop G9600 Austin, TX 78712, USA Phone +1.512.495.4288 Fax +1.512.495.4524
cell +1.512.784.7533 email jslatin@austin.utexas.edu
www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility/