Re: IRC log for Nov 10 teleconference

Sorry about that. The minutes are more screwed up than I realized.
Apparently, the log files got split, so some of it is in the log for the
10th and some in the log for the 11th.

Unfortunately, I don't have permission to fix these issues (requires W3C
team access).

The attendance also got truncated for some reason, but here's what it
should have recorded:

Present: Gian_Sampson-Wild, David_MacDonald, Loretta_Guarino_Reid,
John_Slatin, Wendy, Christophe_Strobbe, Yvette_Hoitink,
Katie_Haritos-Shea, Makoto_Ueki, Bengt_Farre, Ben_and_Gregg, Tim_Boland,
Michael_Cooper, Alex_Li, Sofia_Celic, Gez_Lemon, Don_Evans,
Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Diane_Stottlemyer, Judy_Brewer

We'll clean these up as soon as we can,

-Ben