RE: Headings at Level 1, SC 1.3

Agree. Also headings order check is available when you check validity with w3c markup validator (extended - show outline).

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "David MacDonald"<befree@magma.ca>
    Inviato: 08/11/05 23.09.10
    A: "'Gregg Vanderheiden'"<gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Headings at Level 1, SC 1.3

    Here's a follow up on the interpretation of 1.3 and 2.4, and whether we
    should require Headings etc in level 1 of 1.3 Level 1 SC1

    I've been speaking with blind users about how feel about the use of
    headings. Headings are a fundamental way that many blind users navigate, not
    just a nice extra, more so than in 1999.

    Headings are easy to program and do not change the default presentation of a
    site. I think we could put them in Level 1.

    David MacDonald

    .Access empowers people
                .barriers disable them.

     www.eramp.com