RE: Summary of arguments FOR validity -- and another against -- and a third of alternatives

Sorry , Becky--

I thought I'd covered your concerns with the item that says something
about how a validity requirement might prevent use of techniques that
enhance accessibility but don't balidate, such as the use of tabindex in
the DHTML Roadmap. But I didn't capture your language about getting in
the way of innovation.

Sorry!

John

"Good design is accessible design."