RE: Techniques for GL 4.2 L1 SC6

This seems to me to be very similar to the issues for GL 4.1 L1 SC3.

The only techniques that make sense to me are
1) the user agent takes care of this for some technologies, and the
author just needs to use that technology properly
2) program-like technologies (Windows applets, Java applets, Flash) need
to use the accessibility API to provide the notification

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_4.2_L1_SC_6