RE: Glossary "non-text content" Small Nit

I cannot understand this.  Images and binary content are transferred as
bytes, but not Unicode characters, surely.

Also, please be careful to maintain the separation between characters as
represented by the Unicode repertoire (asbstract) and characters represented
in a particular Unicode character encoding.

(See http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-Perceptions and
http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-Digital for further clarifications re the
meaning of character).

RI