RE: Glossary "non-text content" Small Nit

I am worried about the proposed change because it seems to rule out
things like PDF's presentation of text, where a mapping is available
from the content to the Unicode representation, but the "native"
representation is not Unicode.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering