RE: Technology specific techniques

What is the process if one wants to use techniques not yet discovered by the
WCAG WG to claim that those techniques are "sufficient" for satisfying the
stated SCs?   Is there a process by which such techniques can be "added" to
the Guide Docs in the future, after review by the WCAG WG?   In other words,
is there a Guide Doc management system in place (it seems that these may
be "living" documents, in which the list of techniques included is likely to
change over time)?   Perhaps we would want to include somewhere in the Guide
Doc structure an encouragement to submit previously-undiscovered techniques
for consideration for inclusion in future (editions, versions?) of Guide Docs?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST