Von: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
An: ij@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org
Kopie: ivan@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Mistake in "Accessibility Features of CSS" note
Datum: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:28:43 +0100 (MET)

Hi Judy, Ian,

beside the first and already mentioned "word-spacing" issue (see attached
mail), there is also another mistake in the "Accessibility Features" note
[1] as well as some typos:

The second mistake I noted is severe but not very spectacular -- if you use
strings in CSS, you need to quote them, so "content: End Example" [2] is
incorrect ("End" and "Example" ain't CSS keywords), but "content: 'End
Example'" is valid.

Typos:

* "before or after and element's content" [2];
* "This properties" [2];
* "See th 'list-style-type'" [2];
* "The following example show" [3].

I hope all of this helps to fix the current note or helps to release a new
revision which contains corrections.

Best regards!
 Jens.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS-access
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS-access#Generated
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS-access#ACSS

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---