RE: Replace 'functionality' with 'function(s)'

The reason for the different words was that

Functionality would include text and anything else that served a purpose or
function.

However, when you use the word 'function' or 'functions' some people
envision buttons and active elements.

However I see your point.  And it they all seem the same to you then we
probably need to either use the simpler form - or, if that isn't accurate,
find other words to express this.

Thanks for the pointer.   We'll have to look at each occurrence and see what
we need to do to make its meaning clear.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center