RE: Face to Face in Seattle - on Oct 17-20 Hosted by Adobe

Hi

Wendy/Gregg, can you please let us know where (exactly) this will be
held?  I am booking flights now and will be booking accommodation
sometime in the next week.

Also I am planning to stay on in Seattle on the Friday and would like to
catch up with a few people from the Working Group outside the F2F - if
anyone is interested.  (In order to approve this, I had to convince my
boss that this is a networking event as well!  So it would be great if I
could say I met X from Adobe and Y from Microsoft and Z from
Macromedia...!)

Cheers,

Gian