From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Johannes Koch
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:36 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Meaning of 3.2 L3 SC2

Hi,

I thought about the meaning of 3.2 L3 SC2

   <q>Changes of context are initiated only by user action.</q>

with "change of context" being

   <q>A change of user agent, viewport, user interface controls,
   or focus; or complete change of content</q>

with respect to (X)HTML content.

I don't think this is meant to allow every change of context with each user
action. So I produced a table with several user actions and permissible
changes of context. See attached text file. What do you think?
--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)