From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of John M Slatin
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:14 AM
To: David MacDonald; wendy@w3.org; WCAG WG mailing list; Michael Cooper; Ben
Caldwell; Chris Ridpath
Subject: RE: Tests 186, 187, 188, 189,

Thanks for the review, David.

I agree with David's recommendations, but propose the following changes:

- replace each instance of the phrase "must have" with "has"

- replace each instance of "must not" with "does not"

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute
University of Texas at Austin