Re: Exploding the myth of automated accessibility checking

As Chaas has already pointed out and also on the tangent of Mr.
clark, I would hesitate to deal with things in this fashion.  The web
like a well worn home, needs a human touch.  There are so many bad
examples of machine determined human things that it is surprising
that we are not alloing humans to enter into the picture or at least
permitting them to have equal weight.  All guidelines need to be
human testable so that you can if you like use a simple sentence below.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His: