RE: [techs] test case reviews

Agree with Wendy proposal.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Wendy Chisholm"<wendy@w3.org>
    Inviato: 26/07/05 18.55.35
    A: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: [techs] test case reviews

    Hello,

    I was assigned the following test cases to review:
        * <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test122.html>INPUT element
    LABEL, TYPE of "password", should be positioned close to control.
        * <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test123.html>INPUT element
    LABEL, TYPE of "checkbox", should be positioned close to control.
        * <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test124.html>INPUT element
    LABEL, TYPE of "file", should be positioned close to control.
        * <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test125.html>INPUT element
    LABEL, TYPE of "radio", should be positioned close to control.
        * <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test96.html>TEXTAREA control
    LABELs should be positioned close to control.
    These are related to WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 10.2. Currently, the related
    technique is considered a "fallback technique" [1] in HTML Techniques.
    Plus, positioning shouldn't matter if labels are explicitly associated with
    controls.  Therefore, I don't think we need the technique except to explain
    the rationale for deprecating it to support the transition from WCAG 1.0 to
    WCAG 2.0.

    I propose we delete all 5 of these tests.

    --wendy

    [1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-HTML-TECHS/#formlabel-position>

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]