Re: Accessible event pairs

Hello Peter-Paul,

At 12:58 PM 7/21/2005, Peter-Paul Koch wrote:
>Nonetheless I have done some research into accessible event pairs,
>which is now available at
>http://www.quirksmode.org/js/events_pairs.html

This is really cool, I especially like the test files. I'm going through
them with HPR. I assume the results will be similar to IE, but thought I'd
test it out anyway. I'll send results as soon as I'm done (unless Becky has
already tested and has results?).  Someone else want to go through using
JAWS?  Window-Eyes?  I'm also curious about magnification software and
scanning software.

Best,
--wendy