RE: SC as checklists

Great work, Ben, thanks!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Ben Caldwell
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 1:26 PM
To: WCAG-WG
Subject: SC as checklists

Hello,

In preparation for this weekend's F2F, I've put together a couple of
views of checklist information for discussion.

The first [1] is a simple checklist including only the success criterion

from the latest guidelines draft. It is meant to illustrate the
proposals raised last month related to our approach checklists and
techniques [2].

I also prepared a second version [3] that lists all of the techniques
and tests that are mapped to each success criterion. Am hoping that this

view will be helpful in reviewing and sorting techniques as we move
forward.

All the best,

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/03/checklists-simple.html